Shelly's back to start the 2013 summer season after
two years in Maine. And she says it feels so right to
be back home working on her motel. Shelly had to leave
home to attend to the failing health of a family member.
Her sons stepped in to operate the motel on her behalf.
But now she's back making new plans for her motel -
including the opening of a new, larger office with a
special gift shop.
- All rooms on ground level with in-front parking
- Outdoor swimming pool and patio with gas grill
- Guest controlled air conditioning and heat
- Flat screen cable TV and DVD player
- Coffee maker and complimentary coffee packs
- Half-Height Refrigerator
- Bed Comforters
- FREE High Speed WiFi - just upgraded for the 2013
- Family suite available
- 30 minutes from Burlington
- 70 minutes from Montreal
- Last AAA approved (2 Diamond) lodging before the
But most importantly,
Shelly makes sure your rooms are immaculately cleaned
about a $$$$ GIFT?
your Wedding – Graduation Party –
Anniversary – Reunion – Birthday Party
– or other celebration.
for more information
15% off all season rates
makes sure each room is cleaned as if her own
baby grandchildren were staying in it. Click here
to see the 47-Point
& owner Shelly Cunningham would like to welcome
you to the Swanton Motel.
We are nestled in the northwest corner
of Vermont, snuggled up to New York State, Lake Champlain
Our quaint little village boasts the
home to the famous "Royal Swans," a prided gift
from the Queen of England.
We offer our guests 14 spacious rooms,
each immaculately clean, comfortable and at affordable rates.
Come stay with us and experience
old-fashioned Vermont hospitality making you feel at
home, away from home.